Looking at the features of the Enterprise edition for Magento
2.0, I am wondering which version to opt for ?
Magento 2 EE highlights is:
- Database scalability
- Advanced search (Solr - http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.0/config-guide/solr/solr-overview.html)
- Job queue opportunities Message Queues (http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.0/config-guide/mq/rabbitmq-overview.html)
- Google Tag Manager support
- Extended admin rights management features
- The ability to manage customer attributes and create custom customer attributes Scheduled FTP/SFTP transfer via XML
- Dedicated 24/7 support
Magento Enterprise Edition
1.14.2 includes the latest versions of the
Zend 1 Framework and Redis integration, as well as refinements to full-page caching that enable more pages to be served from cache. The release also includes many quality enhancements.
- What are the key differences between Magento
2.0 vs 1.14Enterprise Edition ?
- What should be suggested to a client where existing website is built in 1.14 with respect to 2.0 enterprise ?
P.S Do not close it. If you think its too broad, at least try to answer key highlights